Fire Extinguisher Service
At ABCO Fire & Safety Inc., we specialize in affordable, on site Fire Extinguisher Service and can help keep your fire extinguishers fully pressurized and ready to protect you in the event of a fire. Our mobile fire extinguisher services include: Inspections & Annual Certifications, Recharges, 6 Year Maintenance, Hydrostatic Testing and Sales & Installation of new and refurbished equipment.
Fire Extinguisher Service, When You Need It!
At ABCO Fire & Safety Inc., your safety is our number one concern. That is why we offer 24/7 emergency fire extinguisher service!
- Inspections : Annual Inspections, by a permitted fire extinguisher technician, are required by law. ABCO Fire & Safety will inspect and perform the proper maintenance on your fire extinguishers for your annual certification.
- Certifications : An annual certification tag is applied to an extinguisher after a trained and permitted technician has performed an inspection and found the extinguisher to be in proper working order. Certifications are valid for 1 year after the date punched on the tag.
- Recharges : Any time you use your fire extinguisher, even if you accidentally release only a little bit, you need to have your fire extinguisher recharged. Losing even just a few milliseconds of pressure or chemical extinguishant could result in faulty fire extinguisher operation and potentially a fire that does not get extinguished in time to save your property from devastating damage.
- 6 Year Maintenance : At least every 6 years after the date of manufacture, an extinguisher is required to be disassembled, emptied and subjected to an internal and external visual exam to ensure the extinguisher is in proper working order.
- Hydrostatic Testing : During a hydrostatic test, the extinguisher is disassembled, emptied, visually examined and the cylinder is subjected to high pressure to test for cracks and leaks. Halon and most dry chemical extinguishers (ie. ABC, BC, Purple K) are required to be "hydro" tested every 12 years from the date of manufacture. Hydro tests on most other extinguishers (ie. Water, CO2) are required every 5 years.
- Sales : If you need new or replacement extinguishers, ABCO Fire & Safety can tell you exactly what kind, what size and how many extinguishers you need to properly cover your property. All of our new and refurbished extinguishers include an annual certification.
- Installation : Our trained and permitted technicians know exactly where to install your fire extinguishers to keep you compliant with fire codes and ensure easy access in case of an emergency.
Don’t Gamble on Fire Safety - Get Fire Extinguisher Service
When you need Fire Extinguisher Services, go with the name you trust for your fire extinguisher service needs. ABCO Fire & Safety, Inc. provides full fire extinguisher services when you need it so you can always be confident in your building’s fire protection is covered. ABCO Fire & Safety, Inc. has over 20 years of experience providing complete fire extinguisher services for businesses, organizations, government buildings, and restaurants in the Tampa Bay area. Our number one focus is your safety. We want to make sure your employees, property, and valuables are safe from the dangers of potential fires. We take pride in our “customer first” reputation and do whatever it takes to make sure you and your property and valuables are protected from fire hazards and that your building meets current fire extinguisher safety codes.
Looking for Fire Extinguisher Service?
Speak with one of our experienced fire extinguisher service professionals and discover why top business and government agencies in the Tampa Bay area consistently recommend ABCO Fire & Safety, Inc.